Avaya provides users with the ideal Toronto business IP phones. Whether it’s for a small business, medium-sized business or large corporation, the Avaya range of phones are great communication tools. These phones provide numerous benefits, including robust call management, call efficiency, and increased productivity. If you want a reliable desk phone, you can never go wrong with the Avaya 9608. The phone leverages your IP network to deliver highly sophisticated and clear voice communications from remote locations, home offices, or headquarters.
The 9608 is ideal for the everyday user who considers telephones to be useful tools. They also work best for users who rely mostly on the basic functions like speed dial and directory access for enhancing communication and productivity. The Avaya line of desk phones provide brilliant audio quality, low-power requirements, superb performance, and customization. Even though the phones are designed to simplify the traditional telephone experience, users can enjoy enhanced call control, as well. These Toronto business IP phones boost productivity in the workplace quite significantly, while increasing employee satisfaction by transforming a telephone system into a competitive advantage. As a 9600 series phone, it works on the IP Office and Avaya Aura platforms. Continue reading to discover the features and benefits of this desk phone.
Avaya 9608: What are the key features and benefits?
The Avaya 9608 in Toronto is a phone specifically designed for use by individuals who regularly use their desk phones and are seeking a unique solution.
• Simplifies ability to control calls on the display through soft keys. Everyday functions like call transfer, forwarding, and call conferencing are made easier. It is also easier to carry out everyday tasks like quick access to the corporate directory.
• High definition, quality audio delivered by the phone helps to increase the level of productivity while additionally making it easier for users to clearly hear multi-party calls, thanks to the wideband codec audio in the headset and handset.
• Enables handling of high-speed calls since it supports three 12 – 24 button Expansion Modules.
• Offers consistency with the common interface through mobile endpoints and soft clients.
• Supports for reduced energy consumption and reduced costs by featuring Power-over-Ethernet Class 1.
• Reduces distracting background noises and provides a broad range of audio frequencies through superior acoustics.
The competitively priced, high-performance 9608 features 4 soft keys, a unique monochrome display, a common user interface that integrates the Avaya one-X solutions, Ethernet interface, Bluetooth support, and more.
The 9608 adapts to virtually all kinds of business environments. Its ability to monitor calls, customize greetings, and save contacts and messages via the touch display makes the phone an ideal choice for customer service contact centres.
If you consider the price and the offerings in terms of features, the Avaya 9608 gives great value for the money. Besides providing support for VoIP communications, it additional supports SIP protocols, as well. When considering Toronto business IP phones, the 9608 is a fantastic choice suited for any setting from the small office to the large contact centres. From above, it is easy to understand why the 9608 gained popularity so fast. This robust, business-focused phone has so much to offer any productive business environment.